MERCURIO S.R.L., being aware both of the need to continuously meet customers’ expectations by monitoring their full satisfaction in order to improve the perceived quality and to ensure the development of its organization, encouraging its rootedness and consolidation in new areas in order to expand its position on the market and at the same time to comply with legal requirements, has decided to adopt a Quality Management System in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, MERCURIO S.R.L.strives to reach the following objectives:
- Maintain its activity on high quality standards, ensuring compliance with contractual and binding requirements related to its activity in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction;
- Establish and maintain and continuously improve an effective Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015;
- Promote internal and external communication;
- Clearly define internal tasks and responsibilities in order to ensure the involvement of all employees;
- Spread a culture of quality to all employees through training and education meetings and involve them constantly in the improvement process;
- Introduce prevention as a constant operating principle, encouraging the analysis of problems’ causes and rationalizing controls on the process and on the Quality Management System in order to reduce costs due to poor quality;
- Identify, evaluate and involve suppliers, so as to ensure continuous improvement of the product purchased through the establishment of a relationship of mutual collaboration and trust;
- Set annually specific and measurable objectives with a view to the continuous satisfaction of our customers and continuous improvement through process control and analysis of appropriate indicators of business performance and customer satisfaction.
MERCURIO S.R.L., in defining the Resources and Means necessary for the implementation of the Quality Management System and the pursuit of the objectives specified above, has made the following commitments:
- Monitor customer satisfaction through constant customer satisfaction surveys and complaint analysis;
- Consult with qualified professionals for the design, implementation, monitoring and verification of the Quality Management System;
- Appoint a representative, called “Quality System Manager”, to whom delegate the management of the Quality Management System;
- Involve and motivate all company employees in the design, implementation and improvement of the QMS in order to take into account the current operating methods and the real potential of the company;
- Ensure continuous training and education of employees at all levels;
- Disclose the Quality Policy to all employees and, where necessary, adapt it to the changing needs of the market and the company growth;
- Apply the rules set out in the Procedures and periodically verify through appropriate reviews that the requirements defined and the general objectives set out in the Quality Policy and objectified, through appropriate measurable indicators, in the Annual Improvement Plan, are effectively pursued.
MERCURIO S.R.L. has also determined the external and internal factors for its purposes and strategic directions that influence its ability to achieve the expected results for its QMS.
This assessment can be found in the document “Risk Assessment Plan” in which were analyzed:
- company environment: internal and external;
- risks: general and sector-specific;
- all treatments of the risks analyzed;
- monitoring of risks;
- risk treatment plan
Lastly, MERCURIO S.R.L. intends to integrate in its policy the emerging priorities and needs given the contingent situation dictated by the Covid-19 pandemic, both in terms of compliance with current regulations, education and training of employees, and adaptation of relationships with customers and suppliers, in order to ensure the safety and health of all people involved in production and service processes. In particular, adopting digitization and distance relationships, where possible and appropriate, as well as setting itself, as a medium-term objective, the development of commercial policies adhering to the risks arising from any new restrictive measures. The document will be updated at least once a year or following changes in the factors analyzed.